Saturday, April 17, 2010

New layout and tons of other projects started.....

Well I got to go scrapbooking last night for the first time in FOREVER!!! I mean I scrap here at home by myself, but actually getting to go out and scrap around other people, its been about 3 months. So needless to say it was nice. Its like every time I go scrapbooking, I get re-energized. lol. Either way I had fun. My mom went with me and that was great! We really enjoy scrapbooking together. My sister actually just moved back around us and were getting her back in to scrapbooking, so its nice to to with them!

But I actually finished a 12x12 layout last night, and I haven't been really doing those, I've been more into the mini albums.lol But I have 2 little ones, like I've said before and with my youngest I haven't even scrapbooked his first hospital picture, so I did it last night. But I think it took me so long because I couldn't find the right paper and I finally did! The papers by Websters pages, I saw it and loved it!! But here's what it turned out like!
























I love the way it turned out. I love this little picture of him. I also got to use metal charms for the first time and I love those now! And I've used glimmer mist before, but I really like the way it turned out on these flowers, it worked perfectly. I just really loved the paper and thought it went great with the picture,lol.

I also started a mini album last night. I havent taken any pictures of it yet, but I should be done in a day or so. I have more than one project going right now,lol. I always do! I'm also working on a mothers day gift for my mom, witch I can post pictures of because my mom never gets on the net, so when I'm finished with it I'll post those too. But another thing I've started is a quilt! lol
I have to get some pictures up of the beautiful fabric. To be honest, me, my mom, my boys, my sister, niece and one of my sisters friends all loaded up in two cars this morning and went out yard sailing and that's where I found the fabric.


These people use to own a fabric store here in town and they closed it down, well they had all there fabric in there garage for a few months now, so they decided to have a garage sale. They had great material too! I got Basic Grey material and Amy Butler material!! I love it all!! lol. I might go back and get more!! I bought a ton of it! I bought some by the yard, by fat quarters, and buy jelly rolls! The colors are so great though!lol But I have a quilt top made out of Basic Grey already so now I need to get the boarder on it and the backing and I can start another one!! lol, just a side hobby!!lol Any ways..... I'll get more pictures soon! Keep tuned!lol

No comments:

Post a Comment