Wednesday, April 21, 2010

2 days....

Wow it's only been 2 days since I blogged last and it seems like so much longer!

I've done a little scrapping, I've almost finished two different minis and they've been fun, but I haven't had a lot of time to scrap. When we went for "taco night" at my sisters the other night, we got a HUGE surprise! My oldest brother, that I havent seen since I got married over 5 years ago, was there!! He only live one state over, but we hadn't been able to work it out to go back and forth, and we actually just moved this close 2 years ago, anyways.... My sister and her friend had took off the day before and drove all night to get him and bring him back, so that was a nice surprise!! So we have him here for a few weeks and its great!!

Well then that night I'm sitting here trying to scrapbook and I hear one of my little ones fussing, so I go back there and its my youngest and he says he doesn't feel good. I sat with him and tried to get him back to sleep and when I thought I had I tried to sneak out of the room, but he wasn't having any of that. So i took just enough time to do a quick clean up of my desk and headed to bead way early! I cuddled him till he went to sleep and for a while after and then I tried to put him back in his bed. That worked for a short time and then he was back in bed with me, we did that twice before he stayed in his own bed,lol. Well I thought things were ok yesterday morning, the kids were acting fine. And me and my hubby were suppose to go on a date, so we headed out. Well when we got back last night both boys were sick! I wont go into details but it was a night that we ran back and forth to the bathroom. So we had little sleep last night and both kids at home today. So its been a long day and I'm hoping that tonight is a little better, but it looks like its going to be an early one! Hopefully I'll finish the two book tonight or tomorrow, Ill post them when I do! Night

No comments:

Post a Comment