Sunday, April 18, 2010

Forgot something and some pics of another project

I forgot something yesterday when I blogged. I watch some online videos on you tube and stuff, and I love it. The scrapbooking company Prima Marketing also has live classes a few times a week. Well I actually got to sit threw a whole class on Thursday!! I was so excited! Well when they do these classes they also have a chat that runs with it, its so great!! If you have questions you can ask and actually get them answered! Not only that, but you can get to know other scrappers around the world. Its nice, Anyways.... that also do giveaways when they have these chats, well I WON!!! I couldn't believe it! I won a giveaway from Tattered angels! Love them! Anyways I guess I just kinda wanted to brag!lol. But I cant wait to get my prize! I'll post a pick when I get it!!

I also have some pictures of a project I'm in the proses of for Mothers day. I think its kinda funny, cause I'm fallowing another blog that is starting a Blog Hop tomorrow, and there theme is from Shabby to Chic. Here's the blog, A piece of craft, But there taking things that were old and making them new. Well the reason I think its funny was because I wrote earlier this week that me, my mom, sister, our kids and a friend went yard selling, well I found a pretty little wooden box that I'm pretty sure use to be a music box, but all the stuff was pulled out of the inside. Well I liked the box, and so did my mom. Well I bought it and I wish I would have took a before picture, but it was pretty scuffed up, well I used some beautiful papers by Prima, and flowers, glimmer mist, modge podge, pretty bling, some lace and some butterflies. Well I dont think I'm dont with it yet, Theres still a few things I'd like to do but I'm posting some pictures anyways. But once I'm done with it, I'm going to load it with Prima flowers and bling for my mom for mothers day. I know she'll like the box and she'll love whats in it too!! lol











Well here it is so far, sorry the pictures aren't the best.lol More later

1 comment:

  1. That is a darling creation, hope you are feeling better and scrapping again soon.

    ReplyDelete