Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July weekend and a new addition...

Well this past weekend was the 4th of July, but we really didnt do anything. My hubby was gone for work, so it didnt feel quite right. We still had fun though. We all went to my parents house and got in the pool, did some bbq'n. It was fun, it was more like a normal get together with our family,lol. We do that kind of stuff all the time. But it was fun!

Everything's kinds out of order here, so I guess I'll go backwards, already did Sunday so here's Saturday then Friday,lol. Well Saturday we added a new addition to our family. We got a dog! He's an adorable little chocolate lab and his name is Bo. The kids love him and begged me to bring him home and with me loving animals like I do, we brought him home with us,lol. And he's learning fast! We've had him 5 days now and he sits and stays when told to. But he doesn't like to be left alone, he'll whine and howl a little,lol. But he's so sweet!!


In his picture here, he'd been outside with us playing in the sprinkler! lol.

And on Friday I played with some lace, trims and some satin to make little flowers. They were fun and I think I might make some more.


They turned out pretty good, I think. The bigger ones are good as pins. I attached a few to some purses I have and even some shits and plain tanks I have. Just a little something to spice em' up a little,lol. Well off to scrap some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment