Saturday, July 24, 2010

If its not one thing its another, right.....

Well if I'm not on here for a while it usually has to do with my kids or me, either being sick or other family stuff. Well its been two weeks or a little more and theres been SOOOOO much going on.

I've made some stuff and wanted to get the pictures on here, but when I put my memory card in my computer it BROKE!!!! In the little slot where it goes. I don't know what I'm going to do about it, I was going to take it some where but I was suppose to be leaving with my husband to go on a little vacation/some classes for his work. Well I was fallowing him down and I got in a wreck. I swerved to miss a semi, went around the back of the semi and into a pretty deep ditch. It damaged the car enough to where in would take a while to fix, so I didnt get to go.:( I did get to spend that day in the ER though. God had to have been watching over me, because I made it out with whip lash and a lower lumbar strain. It would have been so much worse. When I got home from that I had a house full of guest,lol, we had a bunch of family come into town, they were suppose to stay at my parents, but since I was back we decided to have some come and stay with me. That was nice and once everyone left after that week, my kids got sick! lol always something....

So now I have a sick little one, hes had a high fever and been trowing up, so I took him to the doctor and its all from an ear infection. But hes on meds now and should be fine soon! Thank God!! So now to getting my computer fixed!! So hopefully I'll get some new stuff posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment