Friday, July 30, 2010

woo hoo, I got my car back!!!

I finally got my car back today!! After three weeks almost! It sounds stupid, but I was so excited to get my own car back. My parents were great and let me use there car while mine was in the shop getting fixed. But I'm so happy to have her back!!

I've been searching the web and looking at all of the new stuff from the new CHA release. And I cant wait till some of it hits the stores!! I'm already putting money back form my scrap habit!

I want pretty much everything from Prima!!! There masks are great and cant wait to play with those! The papers are great and the flowers and trims and the new albums!!! OMG cant wait!

Pink Paislee, Maya Roads, Creat paper, Tim Holtz, Websters pages, BoBunny, Graphic 45,
and so many more!!

I probably have an opinion about just about every line that's coming out!lol I love to scrapbook! There are so many lines that I want, I need to get a job! Just to support my habit! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment