Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse....

Ok well I dont know about y'all, but I love the Twilight series. I love the books, there a great read, but I also love the movies so far. I love seeing the story acted out,coming to life, even if some stuff is left out. I understand that they cant get EVERYTHING from the books in there.

But last night I went to the movies with 3 of my friends and it was great! I know that the new one, Eclipse didnt come out till today, but we went and watched all three in a row! lol. I personally own the 2 that are already out on dvd, but it was fun to watch them on the big screen again. I have to say though, sitting that long dose kinda hurt the bum.lol. But it was worth it! We started the first one at 7:17pm last night and they continued until 12:08 this morning when the newest one started. I got my parents to watch the kids, so it was nice to be out with some friends and watch the movies. The theater was packed and there were like 5-7 of the theaters covering the movie!lol. I think I was one of the only people there without any twilight gear on me though, Oh well.lol. I cant wait to added it to my dvd collection when it comes out.

I haven't scrapbooked anything twilight yet,hummmm. So I think that's something I'm going to have to do! lol. Hummmmm, wonder what to do?? Well I guess I'll figure something out and when I do I'll post it here.:) Anyone else interested in doing a Twilight themed LO and want to share, post a link in the comments! :) Well off to make lunch and then to start creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment