Thursday, May 20, 2010

More bad weather

We've had more bad weather here, its been great, NOT! I'm ready for nice weather again. This weather has been messing with the internet, so I keep getting disconnected and kicked off. Its not been fun. There's really not been much going on here, I've been scrapbooking at my moms, trying to get her into some new thing. She tried scrapbooking on canvas for the first time this week. I've got her using glimmer mist on all kinds of things and embossing on all sorts of stuff. And shes been having a blast! I love that I can show her all these new things.

Oh ok, So I say there's not been a lot going on, But there has been. We got my parents pool up and running, so we've been in it quite a bit, my oldest son graduated from Pre-K, And that was so cute! They did such a great program, it was so fun to watch! I also got a TON of fabric at a yard sale. These girls owned a fabric store and closed it down, so they had a yard sale and decided to get rid of it, and at a great price! I got a ton of Amy Butler fabric and Basic grey. I love them and I got a sewing machine for mothers day so I've started on a quilt already too.lol Well heres a little picture of a small portion of what I got! I'll post more when I get one done. I'm in the process of finishing a Basic Grey quilt with the sultry line. Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment