Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mothers Day and a birthday

Everyone knows that tomorrow is Mothers Day, but its also my nieces birthday, But were celebrating her birthday today. Well I got her some of the stuff she wanted and then I made her a cute little picture frame with flowers and butterflies and a little bling and a little box that I added little feet to, painted it, modpodged it, added some flower and a little bling. I didnt do anything to extravagant because I know its going to get played with a lot and possibly tore up, but I think she'll like them.

I also made something for my sister for mothers day. I had taken a Donna Downey class that worked with canvas and that was my first time, well I liked it so much that I decided to use canvases to make something for her for Mothers day. I used and embroidery hoop and made a cute, ( in my opinion), little display with her daughter in a little fairy costume.


Off to get ready for the birthday party, night all.......

No comments:

Post a Comment