Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Silly little monster and more

Here's a mini I did awhile back of one of my kids. I was sitting at my scrap desk and looking threw pictures and found that I had lots of random photos that were left over from layouts and stuff, so I decided I'd make a mini album out of them. I had printed them because I loved them and wanted to use them so I did. This isn't even all of the album, but it would have taken quite a while to download all of those,lol




This is my sister and her little girl. I only have boys, so its nice to have a girly touch in there off and on! But I did this layout on the simple side because I didnt want to take away from the pictures, there so cute! And sometimes simple can be perfect!! I loved getting the chance to try something new with embellishments to. I saw this flower somewhere else, but I wanted to try it. And I loved how they turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment