Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you are getting to be at home with your family and having a nice time. It was pointed out to me that heart attacks go up 5% at this time of the year and I think that's sad, everyone gets so stressed. So I hope that everyone can take time out and relax and enjoy there family this Christmas!

And to everyone that's stuck because of this bad weather, I hope you are all ok and I hope it all clears up so that you can get home too!

Believe it or not, I'm sitting at home in my pj's still eating a bowl of cereal and watching my kids watch cartoons,lol. Its still raining outside here and were under flash flood warning and its not suppose to stop for a while, and when it dose were suppose to be under winter weather advisory. 2 of the roads out of my house are flooded, so I'm hoping one stays open! lol. But I am happy to be sitting here with my kids and being able to relax with them. Anyways.... Going run and finish my breakfast, Again Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment