Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New years all!!!!


Welcome to 2011!!! Hope everyones had a good evening so far. I worked today, came home and saw my children for a while, they went to bed. I popped a DVD into my computer here and started scrapping. Cant pass up an opportunity to scrap, So I took an old hard back book and cut the pages out. I've seen this done before and wanted to try it myself, so I did.lol Well I cut out the pages, covered the book with beautiful Websters pages papers. This being my first time, I made some mistakes, or I guess I should say things I would do differently next time. Well after I covered the book with papers, I inked it and then sewed in my pages, witch are water color paper. Then I cut some pretty little things from the Websters pages paper and added them as embellishments. Well its getting late and I have to be at work early in the A.M. so I'm going to call it a night, but I thought I'd post it and let y'all see it. I'm not finished with it yet, I'll add more later. and once Im done I'll post the finished project. Happy New years everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment