Monday, October 18, 2010

A new venture???

Well I've been aware of Etsy for a long time now, as a lot of people are. My mom and sister have tried to encourage me to start my own shop on there to sell my scrap goodies. I've thought about it a lot and I'm kinda leaning towards opening my own shop. I haven't gone that far yet, but I have joined, so I have the option. Its something nice to play around with.lol

I've been trying to rationalize with myself on doing this, I know I scrap for fun and to keep my memories in a way that I think is pretty and will preserve them. And I have a few family members that expect to get layouts or mini albums for almost every holiday, so I usually have some laying around. So I think I might do it and see how it goes....... lol trying to convince myself I guess! Well I'll just start out with making a banner and avatar for my shop and then will see where I go from there.......

No comments:

Post a Comment