Friday, October 15, 2010

gone awhile, back again

Ok, so it’s been forever again since I blogged, but there’s been so much going on!!! The kiddos have started school; we’ve all been sick, ear drums bursting again!! Kids loosing teeth, family moving back and all kinds of crazy stuff!! But I have to say, I love it all. I’m happy to be with my family when their sick, I’m glad to know I can be there for them.
I have to say I’ve also had some fun going on too. Like I said I had family move back, that’s been in the last 2 weeks, and it’s great. My sister and her little girl are here now!! I’m loving it!! I’m getting to see my sister more and getting to know my niece more as well and it’s great. Me and my sister have been making bows for her little girl, so that’s been kind of new and fun!
But I’ve been scrapbooking too!! Lol. I think I’ve made like eight mini albums, well one is an art journal, and I’ve done some page layouts and some altered art stuff. I’m kind of a night owl, lol. So when everyone’s asleep, I get to get some of my fun stuff done, no interruption.
But since its been so long since I’ve blogged, I thought I’d share a few parts of the things I’ve been doing. And I have tons more that I’ll be sharing soon. So anyways, here are some bits and pieces of my projects…..














Ok so I know its bits and pieces here and there. I didnt show a full album, but I have tons that I've done. And there are so many scrapbook lines that I've bought and need to use!! More and more to come!!

I've been playing around with the challenge Websters pages has issued. Webster's Pages October Monthly Challenge: Dress a Dress Form. As soon as I'm finished I'll post pictures of it as well! Well that's all for now. Back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment