Thursday, January 27, 2011

Busy night...

Well I worked today, I have to say it was nice to get out of the house for a while and be around other adults. I got home and made dinner for the kiddies, My oldest was suppose to have a B-Ball game tonight, but I got off work late and then he didnt feel real great either. Well got them fed, chicken nuggets tonight,lol, because the chicken and dumplings wasnt ready yet. But then we all sat in the living room and made a pallet and watched Open Season 3. Kinda cute, not big into it. Anyways.... so right now I'm sitting at my desk eating chicken and dumplings and waiting for the live show to watch the rest of the CHA sneak peeks. Cant wait!! I've also got my sewing machine out in front of me, going to play with that some and I've got a movie to watch too.lol. Wondering if I'm going to get everything done that I want tonight. Oh and I also already started my laundry! lol. Well off to watch and do some stuff! Later

No comments:

Post a Comment